Sunday, July 8, 2012

 
My daughter Amanda is helping with the demolition.  She is removing the closet that separated the family room from the kitchen.




The closet has been removed and now we are working on tearing out the bathroom, which will be moved to a different location.  We are working with such a small area, I need all the space I can get to make room for the layout of my new kitchen.  You are looking at the shower that is actually sitting on a 6 inch slab of concrete. That's something we weren't planning on!  You never know what you're going to find. 












The shower has been removed...now we have to rent a jack hammer to bust up the concrete and get it hauled out.  Can't wait for that mess!  LOL


I actually have more pictures to post of the demolition, but I'm still trying to figure out this blogging thing...it only took me an hour to get these pictures posted.  Hang in there with me.  If anyone has any suggestions on what I should do differently, please let me know.  I can use all the help I can get.



No comments:

Post a Comment